Wednesday 2 May 2018

Hiatus update

I feel I should write something explaining my long absence. I'm sorry I didn't post a notice before, but things went a bit bad for me and I wasn't up to it.

As those who read my reviews may know, I suffer from anxiety and depression, amongst other things and basically some stuff happened that sent my mental health spiralling out of control.

I'm trying to resume regular reviews now, but there may be a few missed dates in my schedule if I'm not feeling well enough to post a review.

My apologies to the publishers who have sent me books in exchange for honest reviews, I promise that all the books I have received that were meant to be reviewed during my absence will be reviewed, it just may take me some time to catch up with everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment