Monday 8 June 2015

Night School: Endgame by C.J Daugherty

Synopsis (from Goodreads

My thanks go to Netgalley for providing me with this e-arc

Pages: 375
Publisher: Atom
Released: 4th of June 2015

Broken. Scattered. But not defeated.

The spy is gone but the cost has been high - the rebels at Cimmeria Academy have lost their leader and Carter West is missing. Nathaniel can taste victory. But Allie and the other survivors aren't done yet. First they have to get Carter back. Then they plan to make Nathaniel pay.

One way or another - the game must end.

What I Have To Say 

I don't think I have to say how much I love this series and how sad I am that it's over. But I felt this was a fitting end to the series. All the emotions appeared in this book. Happiness. sadness and fear for the characters. One of the best and worst things about the end of a series is that you know none of the characters are safe. 

I haven't talked about this before. but I have to have a paragraph in here about Zoe. Zoe is a beautiful character who the other characters all adore and protect and I can't help feeling happy that not only do the other characters put up with her but one of the main reasons that Ally likes her is because she has Asperger's. Most of the portrayal's of Asperger's  in fiction are negative and seeing a positive one is, honestly, it's quite hard to put the feelings into words. But it is a beautiful thing. 

I'm really not sure how anyone could have gone so long without picking up this series yet, because it really. really has everything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment