Tuesday 12 June 2012

Fiktshun's Soul Screamers Reading Challenge: If I Die by Rachel Vincent


 There will be spoilers in this post from My Soul to Take, My Soul to Save, My Soul to Keep and my Soul to Steal! If you want to know more about the Soul Screamers books then check out my review of the first book in the series, My Soul to Take here! 
 Alternatively if you've already some of the books 
My Soul to Save is here!
My Soul to Keep is here!
And My Soul to Steal is here!

Synopsis (from Goodreads)

Pages: 342
Publisher: MIRA Ink
Published: 27th of September 2011

The entire school's talking about the gorgeous new math teacher, Mr. Beck. Everyone except Kaylee Cavanaugh. After all, Kaylee's no ordinary high-school junior. She's a banshee—she screams when someone dies.

But the next scream might be for Kaylee.

Yeah—it's a shock to her, too. So to distract herself, Kaylee's going to save every girl in school. Because that hot new teacher is really an incubus who feeds on the desire of unsuspecting students. The only girls immune to his lure are Kaylee and Sabine, her boyfriend's needy ex-girlfriend. Now the unlikely allies have to get rid of Mr. Beck…before he discovers they aren't quite human, either.

But Kaylee's borrowed lifeline is nearing its end. And those who care about her will do anything to save her life.

Anything.


 What I Have to Say

...


Just give me a moment. I can't even think how to put into words the epic-ness of this book. 


It was just so sad and funny and shocking! And it made me look mental for reading it on the train! I kept gasping at the book and trying not to cry xD No one said anything but I'm pretty sure they were backing away slowly. 


Trying not to give away too many spoilers, but I have to say that I still think that Todd and Emma should have gotten together. They would have been amazing together! 


Todd is still my favourite character, but I really like Sabine too. She's so sarky and bitchy. I love it! :P 


I can not wait for the next book to come out! I need it now! 


Slightly cryptic note for those who haven't read it, but I can't wait to see how it all develops after everything that's happened. Vincent has really shaken things up! 


Never read this book on a train. Ever. Just trust me. I'm pretty sure I screamed out "No!" at one point...

No comments:

Post a Comment